Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ramblings of a wandering seoul

Hi there;

Thanks for tuning in as it were.

This is my first blog so I am very new at this and not too sure what I am doing. I'd really like to share some of my photos with other bloggers. I am particularly interested in conservation and animal rights, which by it's very nature encompasses vegetarianism. I hope that through my photography, I can contribute towards the preservation of our natural areas and animals.

I also have a keen interest in global politics, particularly in the current climate and under the current US adminstration. Quite honestly, I look forward to seeing a change in the current regime in favour of a more humane one. One that takes heed of international law including the Genoeva conventions and high standards of moral decency and human rights towards our fellow humans.

I hope to meet other bloggers of like mind. I look forward to receiving ANY kind of reply even if it's contrary to the contents of this blog as at the end of the day, THAT'S WHAT DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT, NOT JUST THE VIEW OF ONE SIDE!

Have a nice day!

No comments: